Monday, December 8, 2008

The Pavilion on a winter morning

I've painted this picture for a Christmas contest. I did not win… and I'm very happy about it! This allowed me to hang it in my house. It represents the pavilion located in the Peace Park in Hopkinsville KY. I put some snow so it would looks a little bit more like Christmas but I didn't want to put anything else. It is oil on canvas and it's titled "The Pavilion on a winter morning".

J'ai fait cette peinture dernièrement pour un concours de Noël. Je ne l'ai pas gagné… mais j'en suis bien contente! Cela m'a permis de l'accrocher dans la maison. Elle représente le pavillon situé dans le "Peace Park" à Hopkinsville KY. J'ai ajouté de la neige pour faire plus "Noël" mais je n'ai pas voulu mettre autre chose. Créée à l'huile sur toile montée, l'étude est intitulée "The Pavilion on a winter morning"


18" X 24" ($525 with frame/avec cadre)

No comments: